Thursday, October 30, 2008

Three cheers!!

My sweet mother had a follow-up for her breast cancer yesterday and received great news! Everything looks fantastic! No sign of recurrence, no cause for alarm, nada, nothing! We are all so relieved. She felt good going into the appt, but you just never know until you get those final results back. Way to go, Mom! You have been through so much and handled it all with grace and strength. Thank you for fighting. Thank you for being such a strong woman that I can look up to and model myself after. I love you to pieces and am the luckiest "little" girl!

I desperately hope that I will be as good of a mother as you have been to me. You have showered me with love and have always made me feel adored. How do you do it all? You are my beacon. This world sings because of you.

No comments: