Monday, January 12, 2009

Still here

Well, on Friday the contractions kept up for quite a while, but eventually slowed to nothing around 9 pm. Bummer. Believe it or not we still had a few projects to get done, so I guess it was OK. Now, though, there is nothing left to do, so we are completely ready. Hear that, Baby? We are ready. Please come see us. Don't be scared, we'll figure it out together.

I'm going to go in for another NSt today. We'll see what we learn. The little chipmunk has slowed down with movements, but I think that is normal. There just isn't as much room in there.

The full moon came and went yesterday-no baby. There is a big blizzard set to hit in the next 24 hours, maybe that is when it'll all happen. We're down to single digits! 8 days remain....

Ellen-thanks for the advice. I wasn't going to bring any! : ) Now I will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I know I've peeked at yours before at some point, but it must have been quite a while ago. I see we shared a transfer date in May.

How exciting that you're ready to meet your little one! I hope these last few days (or hours, if that's the baby's agenda) go quickly and smoothly. I'll check back to see how your labor goes. All the best to you and the baby as you get ready to meet each other! (Best to the husband too, of course!)