Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ovaries the size of footballs

E2 level is at 716. I learned today that I should indeed be smug and proud about my numbers. I'm right where I should be and the ultrasound revealed 2 large (24.6mm and 19.5 mm) follicles today on my right ovary. My left, not so helpful. I do think I'm seeing a pattern here and am quite ecstatic that our chances this month are coming from my right side. (Go girls!) I do have a handful of follicles hovering around 14.5 mm that could potentially go as well. (they look for anything 15 and above) I think I saw them stick their tongues out at me on the ultrasound. They are on the rogue left ovary, of course.
We have been given the ok for the intramuscular stab of HcG (what an aphrodisiac) to push those eggs out. We will trigger tonight at 10:30. I've made a hot reservation for us on Saturday at the local swanky Advanced Reproductive Center. A romantic room for two, please, say 8:30?

Please cross your fingers, your toes, your legs, whatever you've got to cross, please cross 'em.

I'm deliriously hopeful, please don't let it be foolishly so.

No comments: