At 10:30 sharp! the needle went in. Sean did a great job handling the Waffler and Negotiater. The first time over each new hurdle is a bit unnerving. I'm glad to be done with all of the needles this time around. Now the progesterone begins, twice a day. Curious thing, though, while looking at he bottle this morning I saw 2 red warning stickers. One told me not to operate any large machinery or drive until I know how this will affect me. Ok, so, I've seen that one before, I'm guessing this may make me drowsy (Get in line progestrone, get in line). The other one told me not to use this medication if I am pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Hmm. Really? Isn't that the point? Must investigate.
Another new lovely side effect has popped up. I have large red blotches on my face now and the doc said they may not go away. Apparently the drugs can affect the pigmentation in your skin permanantly. Might have been good to know that ahead of time.
Besides being sore from over-sized ovaries I'm doing pretty well, oh, and the injections, besides that, and, well, being totally exhausted, and feeling like I want to cry for no apparent reason, and the splotchy red spots on my face, and besides the bloated extra 5 pounds that has me rifling through my closet to find ANYTHING that fits on this now sausage shaped body, and the ridiculously timed head cold that jumped me in the parking lot last night, other than all of THAT, good, yep, I'm doing just fine.
Tomorrow is IUI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment