We had our 20 week ultrasound today and everything looks great. How about that for good, easy news?
Our little one measured in at 20 weeks 2 days on average, in the 49th percentile, and at a guessing weight of 12 ounces. Heartbeat was in the lower range of 120's. The baby was lying from side to side, head up around my ribs.
S/he is so much bigger than when we last spied on her/him. Very reassuring to see all parts in place and measuring okay. No funny placenta previa or anything to note. My blood pressure had been climbing up gradually, but today it was back down to 113/63. Maybe it was all the worry before that had my blood pressure skyrocketing.
It seems crazy that we are over the halfway mark now. My belly is growing slowly and I do find myself wanting to waddle, but try to focus on good posture and walking normally. I really can't imagine getting bigger, but, oh, I know it's coming.
...
On the home front we got a wild hair and decided to paint our house this past labor day weekend. We are about halfway done and it looks so much better. I think I've mentioned that we bought a fixer-upper. Last year we did everything on the inside and were waiting for this spring or fall to paint the outside. So, we finally took the plunge and did it. We love the color and it looks so much more charming and inviting.
Oh, and S turned down the NY job. Figured we stay here another year or two, maybe 3?
That's all I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment