Thursday, September 4, 2008

mover and a shaker

Lots of movement being felt now from our little one. I can say I felt my first real kick last night. It scared me to death when it happened. I yelled at S to come over and put his hand on my belly, thinking this was it, finally he would be able to feel the babe, but he couldn't feel it. "Real prankster, that's what he is," he said all grumbly. I know he wants to feel the movement, too. It should be sometime soon for him. The little tike is only 12 ounces, though, so how powerful of a kick could they really send out into the world? It felt pretty strong last night, though.

I feel a lot of movement throughout the day, too. especially today more than any other day. They say normally it happens at night, but my guy or girl, so far is active right along with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your u/s went well!

I felt the first movements around week 18, but it wasn't until week 24 or 25 that D. could feel a kick. I think he was kind of jealous that I was getting all the action, LOL.