Great news today!! My blood pressure was fabulous-109/63. Yippee! The NST was MUCH better. Baby’s heart rate stayed up around 135 and had beautiful accelerations with only a few slight decelerations. Lots of movement, of course. The doc also wanted to do an ultrasound to check on baby’s approx size and the amniotic fluid, as well. And...drumroll, please....amniotic fluid was UP!!!! Best it has ever shown! I’m actually normal and in the 53rd percentile now! Baby measures somewhere between 5 1/2 to 6 lbs. So baby got a big fat A++ today. I am thrilled and so was the doc. She still doesn’t think I’ll go the whole 5 weeks (but I’m trying to prepare myself for it-just in case) but no reason for us to think one more week isn’t doable-if not all 5. My pelvis has a few words about that, but baby gets priority at this point-sorry pelvis.
I can actually go home tonight and not worry-well, I could still worry- but there is no real reason for it today-so why bother?? Instead I will make my Dad's favorite Christmas bread, hoska, and celebrate my super star baby! I love you little one and thanks for listening to me. **smooch**
BIG SIGH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh, wow, GREAT appointment!!! good job, little one and mom!
That's great!
So glad you got good news! Sometimes I think these little ones just do something dramatic to get our attention, then chill out. After my pre-term labor scare, now I'm afraid I'll go past my due date.
Thanks for the updates.
just driving by to check in...hope everything is great!
Post a Comment