I only have a minute, but I wanted to report with a full heart that my son was FINALLY born on Saturday, January 17th. It was a very difficult labor with many detours along the way, but the end result is all that matters now. A sweet boy was placed on my chest and my whole world changed forever. We were discharged last night from the hospital but are back again tonight to see if they are going to admit him for jaundice. I'm ready to be out of this place and home recovering, but as always I'm not in control. I will share with you our story when I can get to a place where my computer will work-sitting in the waiting room now and took advantage of this one.
Thank you all for you comments and well wishes. I couldn't wait to check in.
I'll be back with pictures and stories later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh YAY, a BOY!!! i am SO HAPPY for you!!! big, congratulations, mama!
p.s. your son and i share a birthday! :)
Congratulations! I am sorry about the difficult birth (I hear you on that), but truly all's well that ends well. And what could be better than a beautiful baby boy?
You have a son! Congratulations :)
Can't wait to hear the story of how it went.
Congratulations! That's great! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your son.
Congratulations!
Looking forward to hearing your story.
Congratulations on your baby boy! Rest and recover!
I'm thrilled you have your boy! Sorry it took me so long to check in, my boy is a month old and keeps me pretty busy :). Congratulations.
Post a Comment