I went in for my NST today and the baby is still having decels-Darn it. They did another ultrasound to check on the little one and found that the cord is wrapped TWICE around the neck. Damn it! Sooooo...they are inducing me tonight. In a few short hours. I lost my mucous plug today so I was very hopeful that there would be some dilation, but nothing. The doc thinks that with my Fort Knox cervix if we induce tonight that we may have a baby by Friday, maybe Saturday. That sounds like quite a marathon now, doesn't it? So, for the record, I'm scared to death. I have planned and prepared for when my body would say it was time-this whole induction thing feels so out of control to me and I just have a feeling that we will end up with a c-section. I could be wrong. I hope I am.
This is it, though, no turning back. I just want to be on the other side safe with a healthy baby. Please think of me and my chipmunk. No one in my real life has this blog address-so you will have to wait for updates from me. Boy, I didn't expect to be so afraid. Wish us luck.
Love,
j
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awww try not to be scared :) I don't have any advice for you but I will totally be thinking of you and your chipmunk and thinking THE BEST thoughts possible!
You both will do great!
jill
wow - that was fast. thank god you have such awesome doctors who are so on top of everything. things will be so great...once your little one arrives safely in this world, these fears will be history. woo hoo!!!
stay strong, woman. you are almost there!!! i can't wait to hear the news that you have your healthy baby in your arms!!
Hoping all goes well! Wishing you the best!
I ended up being induced too and I felt the same way - it just felt so...WRONG to force it. I was so nervous and frightened.
But it was fine. A little more monitoring than I would have liked but it was just fine. My baby's cord was looped around her neck twice too.
Wishing you luck!
I know it's exciting and terrifying both at the same time. But this is what you've been waiting for, and I'm sure you'll do great.
I can't wait to hear the baby news. Take care of yourself.
Good luck!!!
i keep checking back for the great news!! thinking of you!
Post a Comment