Thursday, June 26, 2008
Pass the Kleenex!
Well, I turned into the weepy pregnant lady. I find that I now cry at the drop of a hat. My poor husband. Last night he was such a dear and took our dog, Gracie, to her obedience class without me so that I could try to get a nap. Soon after he left, the weather totally changed. By the time he should have been driving home the winds had picked up, the temp dropped 20 degrees, the rain was pelting down, followed by hail. I was a nervous wreck. All I could think about was that I was supposed to be with him and now at the last minute I changed our plans and I was so fearful for his safety. My mind went to scary dark places of losing him and I couldn't bear it! By the time he walked safely in the door I was sitting there, eyes swollen, crying like a complete blithering idiot. Oh, my!! He was sweet as he tried to reassure me and not laugh about my new all consuming fear ( well, one of them anyway! Holy moly.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh sweetie! Give yourself a break, it's normal to get emotional with all the hormones running through your system. I hope you have a relaxing weekend.
Post a Comment