I cried the whole way to work this morning, all 30 minutes, for absolutely no reason at all, unless you count crying about the fact that I was crying for no good reason.
Other news in the "what's happening to me" department. I can't seem to sleep. The crazy thing is all I want to do IS sleep. First, you must know that I am not a napper, ever. I have always fought going to sleep and I am praying hard I don't pass that one on to the bambino. I never really want the day to end and I don't want to miss out on anything. If my husband wants to stay up, I'm right there with him. Thank heavens he's not a night owl like me. Unfortunately, right now, when he rises early, like he normally does, I then wake and can't fall back to sleep. Mostly, I just can't fall asleep at all. I can't seem to let go of the day and let myself fall. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE sleep. One major fear I have about having a child is that I'm going to be a zombie for the next 18 years of my life. And I know that it's going to be difficult, but I'm pleading you, I'd like to get in as much of that sleep I'll soon be missing NOW. Once I finally do fall asleep, I have to get up and go to the loo. By the time I make it back to bed, well, the cycle has started all over again. It takes another 1 1/2 hours to fall back asleep, just in time to go to the loo again. I'm so frustrated. Then my work day comes and it's a battle to keep my eyes open. I'm talking a knock down drag out fight between me and my eye lids.
It's all so silly, but it's been a few weeks since I've really slept. Maybe that's the reason I can't stop crying. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment