This afternoon I started spotting light pink. All the questions began flying around my head like a million mosquitoes.
How can my period be this early? Can I even get a period while I'm on progesterone? I am just not producing enough progesterone and that's my whole problem? Do I need to call the doc? What a Valentine's gift. Hmph! The girl grasping at straws and not wanting to give up hope throws out a Hail Mary, could it be implantation bleeding? Is that why I had that sharp pain this morning and mild cramping ever since? Do you get cramping with implantation bleeding? Are my boobs still sore? Check. No, wait, not as sore. Oh, my. Stop it.
After a thorough google I found this reassuring chart that does say implantation bleeding can happen this late. The truth is all I can do is wait.
And the music starts playing again in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment