Friday, February 22, 2008

Let me hibernate

The last 3 days I have been a grizzly bear. I am tired and grumbly and sore, and sorry about all the previous. My endo has been screaming at me and I haven't slept in the same room with my husband for the last 4 nights. 3 of which I slept on the couch and last night he slept downstairs and let me have the bed, hoping I could finally get a good nights rest. I did sleep more (cried only for an hour around 2:30-damn endo!) maybe that's why I'm feeling a little bit better today emotionally.

My right leg is really sore and bruised, way more than last cycle. I've been having all the shots go in that poor right side because my left leg always burns like hell and then I turn white and get all nauseated and feel like I'm going to thow up or pass out, but damn, my right leg aches. I may bite the bullet and try the left side tonight. Note to husbands doing the sticking (yes-I'm one of the weenies that can't do it herself, so I know I shouldn't complain-BUT here goes anyway) make sure you have the doseage dialed up BEFORE you stick the needle in the leg. The less time you spend noodling around in your sweet wife's subcutaneous layer, the better, for ALL of us. (I know you didn't mean to forget.)

My mom had planned a trip over this weekend, but I just don't know if I'm in the mood for the Eternal Optimist right now. I love her dearly, I do, but for this adventure she needs to join me in the world of Reality, or at least visit me here once in a awhile.

I'll have news about my E2 levels to share on Monday. Other than that, I'll try to keep my eyes open and my grizzly on the INside. No promises.

No comments: