Thursday, February 7, 2008

Still

Today is a low. Next week feels like light years away and I'm already tired of waiting, and frankly, I don't feel pregnant. Not that I really know what that feels like, but I just don't feel that much different. Other than the anxiety and dread that I feel from the progesterone, and I might add here, I don't need any more help in that category.
Tomorrow is Friday and at least then I'll be able to say, one more week.

Yesterday's high was a gorgeous hike in the freshly fallen snow. The skies dumped a glorious 12 inches on us and the park. Work shut down and I couldn't wait to get out in it. The sun broke through and chased away the clouds and we found ourselves in a magical winter scene. Quiet and serene. My favorite hike since we've been living out there. Yummy.

No comments: