We've been moving along with our cycle. I should mention that S finally came to his senses. He totally apologized for being a schmuck and has really stepped up. That has really helped to change the way I feel. I certainly don't feel as alone now and having the support from him makes all of this more do-able.
We went in for that crummy uterine sounding last Friday. It wasn't any fun. We learned that I have endometriosis all over the outer os, or on my cervix. Usually the problem with getting a catheter in happens at the internal os,not the external os. Think of it as a mote, I said. With lots of alligators. And some sharks. It was painful, but no where near a 10 or even an 8. I'd say a 4. It was more about the fear of it and what was next and how bad was it going to hurt, than the actual procedure. He was ready to give up and have us come back on a different day, which meant pushing back the stim and ET. I begged him to try one more time. He looked at me, right in the eyes. Let's do this, I said. He tried again and it worked.
So we started stims on Friday night. Monday my E2 was 116, we reduced the Follistim to 150 and added in one vial of Repronex. Ouch! My E2 test today was 385. Same drug protocol. I'm responding well. Next E2 test on Friday and ultrasound and pre-op.
That's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment