I swear, I'm going crazy. I can't focus on anything but my 9 little blasts-to-be. I did call over to get an update, but they said they don't do that everyday and we would hear from them on Sunday. Sunday?!?!? No way. I can't make it to Sunday without some kind of update. My sweet nurse said she did have to call the lab for something else today and could try to get some info for me. She did. She called back with news that the 9 are still growing and are right on course. She also convinced the woman in the lab to call me tomorrow with an update. How about that?
Also, I forgot to take my Medrol and Tetracycline this morning and I learned that those drugs are prescribed for ICSI and day 3 transfers or assisted hatching, all of which we will not be partaking in, so I don't have to take the rest. Yeehaw.
Ok, I must get back to work.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment