So, I went home yesterday, stopped to buy more needles for the PIO shots, and about 4 boxes of the sinful PG tests. I couldn’t even wait to get home, so I found the closest restroom-BFN. Now, I know it’s way too early yet to know for sure, so I decided to chalk it up to that and convince myself that’s it’s still good detective work, since now if I DO get a positive, I'll know that it's not from any lingering HcG from the trigger shot. So, I tried not to worry. I spent the evening with Sean in the yard planting more flowers and hostas and helping him mulch. Great distracter, by the way.
This morning I did another test, OK ,OK, 2 tests, and the digi test said not pregnant, HOWEVER, the the other test had the faintest line you’ve ever seen, barely there, maybe it wasn’t there, but I swear I saw something. It was more like a shadow on a a very very overcast day. See what I mean? I went back and checked on it about 10 times before I left for work this morning. Still there, I mean, if it was there to begin with. Anyway, I’m terrifyingly hopeful. Now we wait and pray that that ding dang line gets darker.
So much for the cautious part. I'm officially off the deep end now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment