More good news! My second beta is 402!! We are right on track and now, well, NOW I am starting to believe that I really am pregnant and there's a real chance we may become parents!! I'm in tears and can't wait until the ultrasound on June 3rd. They say if we make it that milestone and see a heartbeat, the chances of miscarriage go down to only 5%. Oh!! I don't think I reported that my progesterone was 220. Normal range is 20-60, and anything above 60? Well, no more PIO shots!!! Life is getting better by the blood draw!! Who thought you could find joy in a beta test?
I really believe our problem has solely been my severe endo, and now, whatever happens, we have hope to hang on to.
Happy Friday, Everyone! And those of you testing soon or holding positives right along with me, good luck to all of us. Thanks for sharing your own stories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Once again, that is wonderful news! Take good care of yourself.
Post a Comment