Friday, May 2, 2008

Fert update

We still have those 7 eggs growing. They want to see them at 6 or 8 cells by today. We have 4 at 8 cells, 1 at 7 cells, 1 at 6 cells, and 1 at 5 cells. They then grade them, and you want the number to be 0. We have 1 8 cell at 1.0, the 7 cell is at 1.5, the 5 cell is at 1.0, and all the others are at .5. This is good news.
We are still planning on a Sunday transfer.

I am just hoping that fertilization was our big obstacle. How fantastic would it be if this works on this attempt.

I'm still pretty tender from the ER and I'm wondering if this is normal. Maybe I'll call over today and just ask. Anyone else out there have cramping and pain for days afterwards?

1 comment:

Joonie said...

Good luck on your transfer. I hope all goes well!
I'll be checking back to see how you are.