
Ok, that's it. I'm going to buy a few boxes of P tests on my way home tonight. Sean has to work late, so I'll be able to sneak them into the drawer with no questions from the peanut gallery, much like I sneak in the new clothes or shoes I shouldn't be buying.
Tomorrow morning will be the first time I've tested at home in months. I can't take the suspense, but mostly, I want to prepare myself a little in case it's devastating news. I'm still having mild cramping, whatever that means. Progesterone? Pregnancy? Psychosis?
On an unrelated note, we took our sweet lunatic of a dog, Gracie, to her first obedience class last night. She was the only terrified dog in the room. She crawled under my chair and leaned against my legs for comfort while peeking out at the other dogs in the room who were all laid back and relaxed. A few barks, now and again, but nothing compared to my trembling and terrified pup who was shedding like crazy from a bad case of nerves. She was a stray and after last night I would imagine she had been in a a dog pound or something that resembled the cold cement room we were going to train in. I was so proud of her, though, as we finally started to traipse around the room practicing our heel command, she did so well. By the end of the class, she had settled in a bit. I hope next week will be easier for her. I can't wait for her learn so she can get reprimanded less on our daily walks. I know she's so smart and wants to please. I'm so grateful for her, as she brings so much joy to my life, even if she does eat all those new shoes I'm not supposed to be buying.
************************
Ok, so the cramping is getting much worse, I'm actually feeling it into my back now. I'm leaving now to go buy the tests and go home for the day. I can't concentrate on work anyway.
1 comment:
First of all, let me say: Your puppy is adorable!! I love dogs I have two myself.
Now on the more serious subject of HPTs, all I can say is I'm wishing you a BFP!
Post a Comment